By means of the present notice of the website www.dominohouse.es with owner ORIGINAL GLOBAL EXPERINCE, S.L., with C.I.F. B40564981, informs you of its cookies policy, thus complying with the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are files that are downloaded to the user’s terminal (computer/smartphone/tablet) when accessing certain web pages and are stored in the user’s memory. Cookies allow, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment, to see which pages are visited, the connection time, analyse the functioning of a page, if there are technical problems, etc. Depending on the information they contain and the way in which the terminal is used, they can be used to recognise the user.
What types of cookies are there?
There are several types of cookies depending on different criteria:
Depending on the ownership:
- First-party cookies: These are those belonging to the owner of the website.
- Third-party cookies: These are those owned by a third party, other than the owner of the website, who will process the information collected.
Depending on their purpose:
- Technical cookies: Are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, including those that the editor uses to allow the management and operation of the website and enable its functions and services, such as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, make the buying process of an order, manage payment, control fraud linked to the security of the service, make the application for registration or participation in an event, count visits for the purposes of billing licenses for the software with which the service (website, platform or application) operates, use security elements during browsing, store content for the broadcasting of videos or sound, enable dynamic content (for example, animation of loading text or images) or share content through social networks.
Also belonging to this category, due to their technical nature, are those cookies that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, as another element of design or “layout” of the service offered to the user, the editor has included on a website, application or platform based on criteria such as the edited content, without collecting information from users for other purposes, such as personalising that advertising content or other content. Technical cookies shall be exempt from compliance with the obligations established in article 22.2 of the LSSI when they enable the service requested by the user to be provided, as in the case of the cookies listed in the previous paragraphs. However, if these cookies are also used for non-exempt purposes (for example, for behavioural advertising purposes), they will be subject to these obligations.
- Preference or personalisation cookies: these are cookies that allow information to be remembered so that the user can access the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other users, such as, for example, the language, the number of results to be shown when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the user accesses the service or the region from which they access the service, etc.
If it is the user himself who chooses these characteristics (for example, if he selects the language of a website by clicking on the icon of the flag of the corresponding country), the cookies will be exempt from the obligations of article 22.2 of the LSSI as they are considered a service expressly requested by the user, provided that the cookies obey exclusively to the selected purpose.
- Analysis or measurement cookies: these are cookies that allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked, including the quantification of the impact of advertisements. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the data on the use made by users of the service.
With regard to the processing of data collected through analysis cookies, although they are not exempt from the duty to obtain informed consent for their use, it is unlikely that they represent a risk to the privacy of users provided that they are first-party cookies, that they process aggregate data for strictly statistical purposes, that information is provided on their uses and that they include the possibility for users to express their refusal on their use.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: these are cookies that store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed in order to display advertising based on the same.
Depending on the time they remain activated on the terminal equipment, we can distinguish:
- Session cookies: these are designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website. They are usually used to store information that only needs to be kept for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for example, a list of products purchased) and disappear at the end of the session.
- Persistent cookies: these are cookies in which the data remain stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
What is a cookie used for?
Cookies are used to offer you personalised services and/or advertising, to analyse the functioning of the system, to recognise you when you log in as a user, to locate incidents and problems that may arise and solve them as quickly as possible, as well as to analyse and measure the use and activity of the website.
Is my consent required to set a cookie?
Consent is not required for the installation of technical cookies or those that are strictly necessary for the provision of an information society service expressly requested by the recipient.
For the rest, the consent of the interested party is required, which can be requested in different ways. In relation to this website, it will be understood to be granted if you continue to use the website, without prejudice to the fact that you may revoke it at any time and deactivate the cookies.
What cookies are currently used on this website? Who uses these cookies?
SESSION OR PERSISTENT TECHNICAL: These are OWN, session, identification, configuration and registration cookies, strictly necessary for the identification of the user and for the provision of the services requested by the user. The information obtained through these cookies is processed solely by the owner of the website.
On our website we use Google services to analyse the audience and personalise the user experience. These services incorporate third-party cookies, in this case from Google for the following purposes:
– Personalisation: They allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics.
– Technical: They allow the user to browse through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist on it such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, storing content for the broadcasting of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
– Analysis: These are statistical cookies that allow us to obtain useful data to improve our website, such as, for example, measuring user interaction with the website, allowing it to be tracked.
For more information, you can access the google cookies policy at: https://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/privacy/
Our website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service developed by Google, which allows the measurement and analysis of navigation on web pages. In your browser you can see cookies from this service.
Through web analytics, information is obtained regarding the number of users who access the website, the number of pages viewed, the frequency and repetition of visits, their duration, the browser used, the operator that provides the service, the language. , the terminal you use and the city to which your IP address is assigned. Information that enables a better and more appropriate service from this portal.
To ensure anonymity, Google will anonymize your information by truncating the IP address before storing it, so Google Analytics is not used to locate or collect personally identifiable information from site visitors. Google may only send the information collected by Google Analytics to third parties when legally obliged to do so. Under the Google Analytics terms of service, Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
NOTE: This list will be updated as quickly as possible. However, exceptionally, during said update it may occur that a cookie is not included momentarily. In any case, they will always be cookies with identical purposes to those registered in this list.
These tools do not obtain personal data from users or the postal address from which they connect. The information they obtain is related to the number of pages visited, the language, the city to which the IP address from which users access is assigned, the number of users who visit us, the frequency and recurrence of visits, the time of the visit, the browser they use, the operator or type of terminal from which the visit is made.
Detail of own cookies
Details of third party cookies
How to disable Cookies in the Browser?
Most browsers currently allow the user to configure whether and which cookies they want to accept. These settings are usually found in the ‘options’ or ‘Preferences’ menu of your browser.
These are the instructions to configure cookies in the main browsers:
Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, you can consult Google support or browser Help (http://support.google.com/chrome/?hl=en)
Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or the browser Help. (http://support.mozilla.org/es/home)
Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or browser Help. (http://windows.microsoft.com/es-ES/windows/support)
Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can consult Apple Support or Browser Help. (http://www.apple.com/es/support/safari/)
Is there a transfer of data obtained by cookies?
In our case there is no transfer.
How long will the information obtained be kept?
Only what is necessary for the purpose for which it was obtained.
In the case of third-party cookies, you can check the retention period for each of the providers.
Consent of minors under 14 years of age.
Our portal is not intended for users under 14 years of age. If you want to use our services through the website and you are 14 years old or younger, we will need your parent or guardian to read our policy and agree to the use of data on your behalf.
Last Update: September 6, 2023