In accordance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, we hereby inform you that ORIGINAL GLOBAL EXPERINCE, S.L., with C.I.F. B40564981 and address at C/ Islas Canarias nº 51, 46023 Valencia is responsible for the management and operation of the website www.dominohouse.es registered in the Companies Register of VALENCIA T 10637, L 7918, F 115, S 8, H V 186577.
If you wish to contact us, you can do so by post to the address above or by e-mail to email@example.com.
ORIGINAL GLOBAL EXPERINCE, S.L. is responsible for the processing, as well as for the collection, use, communication, storage and protection of your personal data, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation, internal rules and policies or any applicable national regulations.
In compliance with the Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD), as well as the General Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, ORIGINAL GLOBAL EXPERINCE, S.L. hereby informs:
Identity and contact details of the Data Controller
Our identifying information:
ORIGINAL GLOBAL EXPERINCE, S.L.
You can contact us
- By post: C/ Islas Canarias nº 51, 46023 Valencia, Spain
- By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By telephone: +(34) 96 069 999 82
- Website: dominohouse.es
Categories of personal data
We process the following categories of personal data:
- Identification data – name and surname, ID card or equivalent.
- Administrative data – company name, address, bank details and contact persons.
- Contact data – email, telephone number and address.
- Digital data – cookies, IP address, websites and social networks and other data publicly accessible on the Internet, etc.
- Business data – suppliers, customers, administrators and partners.
- Guest data – first name, surname, date of birth, gender, nationality, identification document, address, etc.
- Other data necessary for processing – for more information on the category of personal data in the development of our Activity, you can consult our Register of Activities.
How do we collect your data?
We collect information about you from the following sources:
From our website:
- Through the Contact Form.
- Through the Room Reservation Form.
From other tools on the Internet:
- Through our social networks.
- Through booking portals:
- Through email to Clients or Suppliers with whom there has already been a previous commercial relationship.
- By email to prospective customers or interested parties with whom we do not yet have explicit consent.
- Via email to Interested Parties from whom we have the consent through the different contact forms.
From other sources:
- When communicating or interacting with you by telephone, e-mail or other means of contact from our company.
- When you visit our facilities.
- Through check-in systems.
For more information on the different data collection mechanisms in the development of our activity, you can consult our Register of Activities.
How long do we keep your data? (Retention Period)
The data will be kept for as long as there is a commercial, contractual or professional relationship with the data subject and thereafter for the years necessary to comply with the corresponding legal obligations in each case. Notwithstanding the above, they will be kept for as long as they are necessary for the processing and the data subject does not request their deletion.
With regard to accounting and tax documentation, for tax purposes, the accounting books and other obligatory record books in accordance with the relevant tax regulations (IRPF, VAT, IS, etc.), as well as the documentary supports that justify the entries recorded in the books (including computer programmes and files and any other supporting documents of fiscal significance), must be kept for at least the period during which the Administration has the right to check and investigate and, consequently, to settle the tax debt, in accordance with Articles 66 to 70 of the General Tax Law, which is 4 years.
With regard to accounting and tax documentation, for commercial purposes, books, correspondence, documentation and supporting documents concerning your business, duly ordered as of the last entry made in the books, except for what is established by general or special provisions, this commercial obligation extends to both the obligatory books (income, expenses, investment goods and provisions), in addition to the documentation and supporting documents that support the entries recorded in the books (invoices issued and received, tickets, rectifying invoices, bank documents, etc.), according to Article 30 of the Commercial Code, shall be 6 years. ), according to Article 30 of the Commercial Code, shall be 6 years.
For more information on the conservation of data in the development of our activity, you can consult our Register of Activities.
To whom do we pass on your data?
Depending on the purpose of the processing, we may transfer your personal data to different categories of recipients (professionals, entities, collaborators directly related to the Controller, public or tax administrations) with which we have signed collaboration agreements protecting their rights and freedoms in relation to your personal data, all with your express consent in the necessary cases and in compliance with our obligations as Controllers. For more information, please consult our Register of Activities.
We also inform you that your data may be processed by companies belonging to our group for commercial, administrative, statistical and/or financial purposes. For more detailed information, please consult the website www.grupo-alonso.com.
Where do we process your data?
In order to carry out our activity we process your personal data in accordance with the conditions set out in this policy, within the European Union (EU).
In principle, this entity does not carry out any international data processing. If necessary, and in those services offered by this entity in which international data transfers are required for the provision of the same, this circumstance will be included in the Specific Conditions of the contract that apply to the service and will be expressly accepted by the customer prior to the same.
For more information on where we process data in the development of our activity, you can consult our Register of Activities.
For what purposes do we process your data?
Your data will be collected for processing operations relevant to the following purposes:
Purposes specific to the elements of our website:
- Receive contact information or other requests made by you.
Room Reservation Form:
- Booking rooms through our website.
- Specific treatment in social networks (see social networks section).
Hotel booking portal:
- Booking of hotel rooms, tickets for shows, attractions, …
- In the case of prospective customers or interested parties for whom we do not have explicit consent, this will be requested via email in order to continue to maintain communication.
General purposes of our activity:
- To receive contact information or other requests made by you through any of our communication channels.
- Administrative, Commercial, Fiscal and/or Accounting tasks derived from the provision of our services or the sale of our products.
For more information on the purposes of data processing in the development of our activity, you can consult our Register of Activities.
You may withdraw your consent at any time free of charge by exercising your rights by sending your request in writing and duly identified by means of a supporting document to our address C/ Islas Canarias nº 51, 46023 Valencia or by e-mail to email@example.com to the attention of our internal data protection officer. For more detailed information on the exercise of your rights, please consult our Register of Activities.
Why may we process your data (Legitimation)?
The use of your data under the conditions described above is permitted by European and Spanish data protection regulations in accordance with the following legal bases:
- The data subject consented to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes.
- The processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or for the implementation at his or her request of pre-contractual measures
- Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation applicable to the controller
For more information on the legal basis for the processing of data in the course of our business, you can consult our Register of Activities.
What and what are your rights?
Data protection regulations allow you to exercise your rights of access, rectification, opposition, erasure (“right to be forgotten”), restriction of processing, portability and the right not to be subject to individualised decisions before the Data Controller.
Any interested party has the right to be provided BEFORE their data are collected, with basic information at a first level, in summary form, at the same time and in the same medium in which their personal data are collected and, on the other hand, to be provided with the rest of the information, in a medium more suitable for its presentation and comprehension.
The information to be provided by layers or levels would be as follows:
Information 1st Layer
- The identity of the Data Controller.
- What data will be processed.
- For what purpose.
- Where and how they have been obtained.
- The legal basis for the processing.
- Whether the data will be communicated, transferred or processed by third parties.
- The reference to the procedure for exercising rights.
Information 2nd Layer
- Contact details of the data controller. Identity and details of the representative (if any). Contact details of the data protection officer (if any).
- Extended description of the purposes of the processing. Time limits or criteria for data retention. Automated decisions, profiling and logic applied.
- Details of the legal basis for the processing, in cases of legal obligation, public interest or legitimate interest. Obligation or not to provide data and consequences of not providing data.
- Recipients or categories of recipients. adequacy decisions, safeguards, binding corporate rules or specific situations applicable.
- How to exercise the rights of access, rectification, erasure and portability of data, and limitation of or opposition to their processing.
- Right to withdraw the consent given.
- Right to complain to the Supervisory Authority.
(The table below indicates what your rights are).
|Right of access||To know which of your data is being processed, for what purpose it is being processed, where the data has been obtained and whether it will be or has been communicated to someone else.|
|Right of rectification||To modify your inaccurate or incomplete data.|
|Right of erasure||To delete your inadequate or excessive data|
|Right of objection||To prevent or stop the processing of your data, but only in the cases provided for by law.|
|Right of restriction of processing||To request the suspension of data processing in the cases provided for by law.|
|Right to data portability||To be able to receive your provided data in a structured, commonly used electronic format and to be able to transmit it to another Data Controller.|
|Right not to be subject to individualised decisions||In order not to have a decision taken about you that produces legal effects or affects you based solely on the processing of your data.|
These rights are characterised by the following:
- They can be exercised free of charge.
- You may exercise your rights directly or through a legal representative.
- If the request is submitted by electronic means, the information will be provided by electronic means where possible, unless the data subject requests otherwise.
- Before exercising your rights, we must identify you in order to protect your personal data against fraudulent attempts.
- Your request will be dealt with within one month.
If requests are manifestly unfounded or excessive (e.g. repetitive nature), the data controller may:
- The data controller is obliged to inform you about the means to exercise these rights. These means must be accessible and this right cannot be denied on the sole ground that you choose another means.
- If the data controller does not comply with the request, it will inform you, within one month at the latest, of the reasons for its failure to act and the possibility of complaining to a supervisory authority.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights described above, you can contact us through our Internal Data Protection Officer:
- By postal address:
ORIGINAL GLOBAL EXPERINCE, S.L.
Att. Data Protection Officer
C/ Islas Canarias nº 51, 46023 Valencia
- Or by e-mail at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to make a complaint regarding the processing of your data by ORIGINAL GLOBAL EXPERINCE, S.L., we inform you that you can contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency, C/ Jorge Juan, 6 28001-Madrid http://www.agpd.es
Cookies are files that are downloaded to your computer to collect standard Internet log information and information about browsing habits. This information is used, for example, to track visitor usage of the website and compile statistical reports on website activity.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. However, some first party cookies are necessary to enable the website user’s session to use our services.
ORIGINAL GLOBAL EXPERINCE, S.L. is present in different social media or networks, such as: Facebook and Instagram, the purpose of the processing of personal data being those established in the conditions of the service. In the event that registration for certain services is carried out by means of personal data associated with a user account, we inform you that certain information contained in your account will be shared. ORIGINAL GLOBAL EXPERINCE, S.L. reminds you that you should be aware of the privacy policies of those media or social networks in which you are registered in order to avoid sharing unwanted information.
You have the privacy settings and account management in social networks to manage privacy preferences, identity, advertising and other related issues.
In the event that registration for certain services is carried out using personal data associated with a user account, you are informed that certain information contained in your account will be shared.
The purposes of the data collected in the different social networks are:
- Advertising and commercial prospecting.
- Management of customer databases that come from campaigns or promotions in the dissemination of our activities and services among our followers.
- Communication with customers or interested parties.
Detailing each of the social networks, on Facebook, when a user becomes a fan of the official Fan Page via the “Like” button, they authorise their personal data to be used solely on this Facebook platform for the management of the “Fan Page” and the two-way communications that are maintained with said followers via chat, publications, comments, messages or other means of communication that the social network allows now and in the future. This treatment will be subject to the privacy policies of this social network, which the user can consult at the following link: https://www.facebook.com/policy.php. By becoming a fan you will have access to the list of members or followers who have joined the Fan Page. It is also reported that when a user becomes a fan, the news published will also appear on their home page and that, if the fan user makes comments on these publications, it will be accessible by other fans both their comment and the name of their profile and, where appropriate, the photograph they have on it or according to their privacy settings, or biography and tagging. In any case, the user is responsible for the use they make of the social network.
To request cancellation of any service you have registered for, we inform you that you may exercise your right to cancel or oppose the processing of your data by contacting us at C/ Islas Canarias nº 51, 46023 Valencia or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com, with the subject line REMOVAL REQUEST and indicating your details and the e-mail address you have registered for. We will respond to your request indicating the status of your request or if we need more information.
ORIGINAL GLOBAL EXPERINCE, S.L. adopts organisational and technical measures in order to guarantee the security of personal data and to avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorised access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
Updated versions will be posted on our website.
Applicable law and competent courts
The terms and conditions governing this website, as well as the relationships that may arise from it, are protected by and subject to Spanish law. For the resolution of any type of controversy, litigation or discrepancy that may arise between the user and ORIGINAL GLOBAL EXPERINCE, S.L. due to the use of this web site, it is agreed to submit the same to the Courts and Tribunals of Valencia, Spain.
Última Actualización: 06 de Septiembre de 2023