City of Arts and Sciences
The City of Arts and Sciences of Valencia is very close to Original Domino Houses, just 15 minutes walk along the pleasant Turia riverbed, or 7 minutes by bicycle. A complex made up of a total of five buildings related to culture and leisure. They were designed by the Valencian architect Santiago Calatrava and represent the most modern Valencia. These are the ones:
• The Hemisfèric offers state-of-the-art Imax films with an innovative laser show.
• The Science Museum is a building that houses interactive scientific exhibitions. The visitor can touch everything and become the protagonist of curious experiments.
• The Oceanogràfic represents marine life and brings together all the ecosystems of the five continents, with their animal and plant species.
• The Palau de les Arts hosts the best opera performances, concerts and stage shows in the world. It is a building with a spectacular oval shape and a gigantic design.
• Finally, the Ágora. It is a building conceived as a multifunctional space and can host events of diverse nature. In recent years, tennis tournaments have been held at the highest level.
The City of Arts and Sciences is one of the most visited tourist areas in Valencia and also one of the most photographed complexes in the world. Don’t miss it!